Security Health Online
We’ve made it easier to get information about your patients’ coverage online. Many providers who regularly use Security Health Online have given us suggestions on ways we could improve our provider portal. We listened to your specific requests and are excited to announce enhancements that will make accessing your patients’ benefit and health information easier.
New features will make your job easier
- Additional information added to the Eligibility and Benefit Lookup section gives you a better understanding of member benefits.
- View your patients’ Schedules of Benefits to find out-of-pocket costs for services.
- Check whether or not patients have pre-existing condition waiting periods.
- Find out if you are classified as affiliated, non-affiliated, level 1 or 2 in Security Health Plan’s network, based on member benefits.
- Improved search capabilities under Select Member allow you to access member information quicker.
- Provider statements now open in a new screen to make viewing and comparing statements easier.
- Announcements button allows you to quickly access important news from Security Health Plan.
Save time, use the provider portal
Log on to Security Health Online instead of calling Customer Service the next time you need to access important patient benefit information. It will reduce your wait time for answers.
Access your patients’ information when you need it, 24 hours a day in convenient, secure way.
To register for Security Health Online complete the Security Health Plan Provider Portal Access Request Form and mail to:
Security Health Plan
1515 Saint Joseph Avenue
P.O. Box 8000
Marshfield, WI 54449-8000
For more information about Security Health Online contact the Network Management Department at 1-800-548-1224.
Online demo explains how to use the portal
Click the play button below to learn how the provider portal can help you quickly find patients’ information and stay up-to-date with Security Health Plan news. Note: You will need speakers or headphones to hear the audio part of the video.